Sunday, June 28, 2009

Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey

Oh boy did I love this book! Vampires and teenagers! Why doesn't that theme grow old? This was such a cute book! (Thanks for the recommendation, Kim) When the characters are deep and colorful and I am all for the book. Jessica was all right as a heroine and I loved watching her grow and blossom but I really loved Lucius. He walks in and owns the story! He is dark, handsome, conceited, confident and well educated. Num! Now, you will have to read this book to get this next part. I fell for Luc like Mindy did. At first he was the story but.. then he got very moody and started second guessing himself and he got so very dark. Never fear, it ended soo adorabley and I want more!

This is a must read!

Link here.

1 comment: