Monday, June 22, 2009

Red Rose by Stephen King

Thanks to NetFlix, I got this 2 disc movie today. It is all about a haunted house. It was a great movie but I have to say waaaay too long. After about the first disc, I kept the movie on but walked away from it and kept it on the background. It kept my attention but not my ultimate attention. I got kinda fidgety. Basically the movie has the same plot as House on Haunted Hill. A college professor pays a group of people, all gifted, to stay in a haunted house called Rose Red. The group includes a young autistic girl who makes things happen. The young girl wakes the house up and things start happening. Walls move, ghosts appear, people die. Though it did not make me jump nor did it scare me (which I really didn't expect as I am hard to scare with movies), I liked the story. I like it even more as it is based off of a real house and it is filmed there, according to http://www.prairieghosts.com/rosered.html

Everyone knows my scare point is EVP. Mmmm, delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment